Warehouse & Logistics Consulting
JDH offers your company a wide range of warehouse consulting services as it relates to warehouse operations.
- RFPs and software selection for warehouse management systems.
- Project management for the implementation of warehouse management systems.
- Warehouse location analysis, including determining the correct number of warehouses and the best warehouse locations to optimize service and cost.
- Freight audits to ensure accurate freight invoicing and proper use of freight budgets.
- Physical Inventory Count support. Ensure the correct procedures are in place to provide for the accuracy and integrity of annual physical inventories and cycle counting. Inventory count audit services to help management confirm that inventory valuations are being accurately stated.
- Materials Management review and audit. Assess effectiveness of current procedures in place to effectively support all distribution, logistics, purchasing, inventory management and warehousing functions. Identify strategies to improve materials management productivity, reduce costs and improve customer service levels.
- The warehouse work procedures and warehouse operational standards used to manage your distribution center are key to an efficient warehouse operation. Regular review of these warehouse standards can offer ways to streamline and improve warehouse functions. JDH provides complete warehouse operations review with the objective of identifying productivity improvements for your warehouse.